Hello I'm CHucky

In quest'area avete la possibilità di presentarvi, raccontarci un po di voi e ricevere un'adeguata accoglienza da parte degli altri membri del clan
Rispondi
Chucky118

Hello everyone, I have come to this website to get permission from Giallustio to edit the files for = BTC = Lift Logistic. I thank you for making this great Script, it is truly amazing. I would like to add some different types of Helicopters to the list. Thank you

Chucky
Giallustio
Colonel
Colonel

Hi Chucky and welcome to the forum ;D
Thank you for your kind words!
You can edit the files to add new choppers but remember to keep the credits on ;)
Have a good editing ;)
[align=center]Volere è potere[/align]
Chucky118

Hey, yes thank you. I'm getting a handle of flying around with the vehicles under me. I would also like to know how to Edit the Cargo System and paradrop. If there is an explanation on how to do these things out there I would really appreciate a link. Thanks Chucky
Giallustio
Colonel
Colonel

Mmm....Try to explain what you want to do :)
Chucky118

I don't know how to use the cargo script and the Para Drop Script. So i was wondering how to use and or edit these scripts. I would also like to know when it says "Air" is that only Airplanes cause I can't pick up with another Helicopter. Thanks for your help Chucky
Giallustio
Colonel
Colonel

Try to put in map an ammobox and a chopper. If you set up right the script an addAction should show up to the box.

Take a look at this video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7oM6lYNyU
Rispondi